Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions (“terms”, “terms and conditions”) carefully before using the GLOBHE web app and associated products and services by GLOBHE Drones AB.
Conditions of Use
By signing up to the GLOBHE web app you enter into a partnership with GLOBHE and accept the following conditions.
- The web app and the partnership is not to be used for military activities or other harmful activities.
- The web app and the partnership is not to be used in conjunction with activities that are harmful for the environment.
- Partnership activities must be conducted in coherence with local laws and regulations and all drone flying to adhere to the Humanitarian UAV Code of Conduct.
- GLOBHE holds no responsibility for actions taken by pilots and partners. Pilots and partners are legally responsible for all flights and associated operations conducted. All pilots and their equipment need to be properly insured and obtain all permissions needed before conducting any flights.
- Activities are carried out after mutual consultation between GLOBHE and partners and cost for the activities to be mutually agreed upon.
Content published on this web app and website (digital downloads, images, texts, graphics, logos, contact information) is the property of GLOBHE Drones AB and is protected by international copyright laws, if not otherwise stated.
If you are an owner of an account on this website/web app, you are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your private user details (username and password). You are responsible for all activities that occur under your account or password.
We reserve all rights to terminate accounts, edit or remove content and cancel orders in their sole discretion.
The entire communication with us is electronic. Every time you send us an email or visit our web app/website, you are going to be communicating with us. You hereby consent to receive communications from us. We will continue to communicate with you by posting news and notices on our web app/website and by sending you emails.
GLOBHE does not provide an archiving service. During the Term of Use, partners acknowledges that GLOBHE may delete Content no longer in active use. GLOBHE expressly disclaims all obligations with respect to storage.
GLOBHE agrees to maintain commercially reasonable technical and organisational measures designed to secure its systems from unauthorised disclosure and modification. GLOBHE security measures include using firewalls, access controls, and similar security technology designed to protect Customer Data from unauthorised disclosure and modification.
GLOBHEs ability to deliver services will depend on partners reasonable and timely cooperation. GLOBHE always strive to deliver the services to our customers in a timely manner but are not responsible for any delayed or incomplete deliveries resulting from partners/drone pilots being unable to collect drone data or other unforeseen circumstances. Users of the platform understand that technical maintenance of the platform is needed at times which might affect their access and use of the platform. GLOBHE always strive to deliver high quality results to our clients but are not responsible for unforeseen errors nor if results are not being displayed accurately on third party platforms.
Any dispute shall be arbitrated by state or federal court in Stockholm, Sweden.