Come Help Us Create a Better Future With Drones!
We are always looking for new team members with exceptional skills to sky-rocket our product and make the world a better place using drones. Whether you're a student who is looking for your first experience, or an experience professional who is convinced by our values and want to accompany us in our mission, there is a place for you. Even if there is not an open application, we can arrange to have you onboard if we are convinced that you are the one we are looking at and you have the skills that we need.
If you want to work with us but couldn't find a suitable open position at the moment, contact us or submit a spontaneous application to email@example.com containing your CV, your portfolio, and a motivation letter.
- Qualifications depend on the actual job you're applying for and you can always convince us that you're the person who can do the job without needing a degree
- Fluent English is required, Swedish is desired.
- Cultural awareness and love to work in a multicultural environment.
- The ability to self-teach yourself and be independent.
The following are not requirements but a big plus
- Knowledge of drones
- Passionate about sustainability
- Experience working with startups
- We work both remotely and at the office.
- In case you are in the creative field and have a portfolio, send it to us, we are always impressed by artistic creativity.
- In case you are a tech developer, send us your Github or example of your work.
What it's like to work here
We are a team of innovators, creators, tech geeks, and social impact believers, but above all, we are a team of dreamers and doers. GLOBHE is a startup on a mission to create a better future with drones. Our drones prevent malaria outbreaks, track water pollution, respond to natural disasters, and inspect infrastructure around the world.
We are a small core team connected to a global network of drone pilots redefining the use of drones. At GLOBHE we are firm believers that the future of possible is already here and passionate about using innovative technology and collaborations to show it. We value an impressive CV but at the end of the day, it’s all about the right attitude and passion.
We've built a lively remote work culture that emphasizes regular personal interaction. Work-life balance is important and we strive to ensure everyone has enough time for family, friends, exercise, hobbies, and mental health. In our opinion, a happy and healthy team is an essential ingredient to finding creative solutions to the challenges we're trying to solve. We don’t value the “working 9-5” at the office attitude, we value creativity, passion, and getting things done.
GLOBHE is committed to building a diverse and actively inclusive work environment that makes our team an excellent home for everyone. If you have a dog, the GLOBHE office is its second home.