Come Help Us Create a Better Future With Drones!
Full Stack Developer
We are looking for a developer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming and wants to help us create a better future with drones. You will primarily be responsible for developing and designing front end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications and work in close collaboration with external partners to further develop our drone data on demand platform - Crowddroning by GLOBHE. You are a doer who gets things done and can deliver from conception to final product.
- Continue to develop our existing React web app and Google Cloud & Firebase backend from MVP to a more mature platform.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying on top of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Degree in Computer Science or similar.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proficiency with NodeJS.
- Excellent communication skills. English is required, Swedish is desired.
- Good problem solving skills. You seek guidance and assistance when needed, but are fine with taking your own responsibility and guiding yourself forward.
- You are a doer who gets things done. Your peers are impressed by your positive energy and capability of seeing the bigger picture as well as paying attention to important details.
- You understand and value that working in a startup requires you to dig in when and where it’s needed and that a set work description is difficult to offer and priorities can change quickly.
The Following are not requirements but a big plus:
- Familiarity with Gatsby, Netlify and Prismic
- Experience with Firebase
- Experience with typescript
- Experience with drones
- Previously working in a startup environment
What it's like to work here
We are a team of innovators, creators, tech geeks, and social impact believers, but above all, we are a team of dreamers and doers. GLOBHE is a startup on a mission to create a better future with drones. Our drones prevent malaria outbreaks, track water pollution and respond to natural disasters around the world.
We are a small core team connected to a global network of drone pilots redefining the use of drones. At GLOBHE we are firm believers that the future of possible is already here and passionate about using innovative technology and collaborations to show it. We value an impressive CV but at the end of the day, it’s all about the right attitude and passion.
We've built a lively remote work culture that emphasizes regular personal interaction. Work-life balance is important and we strive to ensure everyone has enough time for family, friends, exercise, hobbies and mental health. In our opinion, a happy and healthy team is an essential ingredient to finding creative solutions to the challenges we're trying to solve. We don’t value the “working 9-5” at the office attitude, we value creativity, passion and getting things done.
GLOBHE is committed to building a diverse and actively inclusive work environment that makes our team an excellent home for everyone. If you have a dog, the GLOBHE office is its second home.
Apply to email@example.com